Our School Site Council!
2016 - 2017 Noralto School Site Council (SSC)
Congratulations to the following individuals for being elected
as members of the Noralto School Site Council:
Responsibilities of the School Site Council
• Develop, approve and monitor the School Plan for Improvement
• Attend meetings throughout the school year.
• Allocate funds for School Improvement Program, EIA/English Language Learner, Title I, etc.
• Annually review the School Plan-establish new budget, modify to reflect changing needs
• Recommend approval of the plan by the District Governing Board
• Meet on a regular basis
• Monitor and evaluate programs
• Participate in Coordinated Compliance Review process
• Develop system for ongoing communication with school and district groups
If you have questions, please call us at 916.566.2700 for information about Noralto's School Site Council.
We Invite You to Our Next SSC Meeting
Date: Thursday, 24 January 2017
Location: Noralto School Conference Room
(located in the Front Office)
(posted here at least 72 hours before meeting)
School Site Council Meetings are open to the public